Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a few bikes around lately with old school style z-bars on them. Boy I remember them from, well, nevermind how long ago THAT was. Has anybody here installed a set? What about the new style z's where the uprights bend toward the middle? Will they clear the gauge pod?

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
Look in LUXLAMF's gallery. He has a set. You can get them from V-mod to work with the A-model clamshell too.

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
Take a look in my gallery as well. I just installed a set recently and they are great.

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
MD Rod said:
Hey metallica, what rise is that on your bars? That's pretty much the look i'm after.
I think its about 2 inches. I got them from v-mod.com. Check em' out.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Z bars

Stomper,

Where did you get your bars? I love them. are they comfortable? How much adjustment is there up or down when clamped?

·
Billy
3,464 Posts

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
turner1968 said:
Stomper,

Where did you get your bars? I love them. are they comfortable? How much adjustment is there up or down when clamped?
That is not my bike.. It was for sale in my area and I did take it for a test ride.. I liked the positioning of the bars - they are forward almost like a drag bar but still fairly comfortable. I think he said he got them at Toxic Chopperz or L.A. Choppers, can't recall exactly as it was months ago. He wasn't to crazy about the finish on them as sharp joints did not have the greatest weld and grind finish in them, but he said the price was very reasonable compared to other Z bars out there. :deal:

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
bproulxvrod said:
Look in LUXLAMF's gallery. He has a set. You can get them from V-mod to work with the A-model clamshell too.
yeah his look pretty good. Weird thing is, I never really notice 'em in person. They do not stand out as much as you think they would. Or maybe it is his blinking blue lights distracting me so I do not notice....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts