Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got the new headlight and grill put on a week ago, finally got some pics hosted.
and the modding will continue...

enjoy.

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
Just because I don't have anything green growing around here doesn't mean that you can rub it in.

j/k
Looks good

·
Never Late
520 Posts
i have the painted grill myself.....i put some clear 3M film on the lower part to protect it from chipping....just below the chrome grill part on the paint. It was such an easy thing to do and it holds up better then i thought it would and has saved the paint big time!!! I saw from your pics that yours is rather splattered with junk.

You can get the film from ebay...just type in 3m film in the search. Someone sells it in all types of sizes....great stuff. Then go to a parts store and buy the solvent you use for car tint....works better then the solution the instructions suggest you mix up from scratch. Cut the peace to size and work out the bubbles.....your paint will always look new!!

·
Simple Pleasures
81 Posts
Hey Huebs!!! Where you located in Rochelle. I'm in Rochelle, and haven't seen you or your bike around. When/where do you ride???

Schinde

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Schinde said:
Hey Huebs!!! Where you located in Rochelle. I'm in Rochelle, and haven't seen you or your bike around. When/where do you ride???

Schinde
no shit? i used to live in rochelle with a couple roomates, but now i live out in the country between Creston and Steward.

i ride all over the place, one of my buddies has a 600 cbr, and the other has a street bob so we cruise all over the place.

hit me up w/ a PM sometime.

its funny i havent seen ya round town, i always have a keen eye for v-rods, cuz ya never see em.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Damn nice pics if I must say! Keep up the work see you in KC this Sept for the Rally?

·
anodized antnee
813 Posts
very papparazi like hiding in the plants to get that pic. soooo sneaky!!! j/k the headlight and the grill look sweet!!!

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
Man what a beautiful bike.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if ya check the pic where it pointing toward the cornfield, the corn is kind of making a "V" shape right in front of the bike...i didnt realize that until i got em onto the comp.

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
Your bike looks great!

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
wow, looking really nice. What swingarm bolt cover is that?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts