Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although it wasn't my first time visiting the community, my core reason for actually joining and seeking helpful commentary was because I was desperate for some ideas that what would guide me into figuring out a problem I was having with my bike.
I honestly didn't believe that anyone would respond to my inquiry, but what I got for all my doubts about reaching out socially, was a since of belonging when a member was able to point me in the right direction, and also gave me insight as to what troubleshooting I should undergo, and also responded quite effeciently as I needed to fix the problem "right away". So, HELLO Everyone! The forum is truely a place for me because I am sold out on the entire "heritage thing" and brotherhood of being a Harley owner. People here are cool, thanks a bil' for sharing.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've only been a Harley guy since 2010 and never wrenched on anything but some bicycles. Since I've got the bikes I've done cam chain tensioners, front and rear suspension, bled brakes, rebuilt brake calipers, all with the help of forum members. Looking forward to learning the v rod!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.