Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, I did it. I dropped Atilla 2 weeks ago. No real damage just clutch lever and mirror. Ordered one from a PA HD dealer then it was back ordered and back ordered. So here we are going into Gettysburg Bike Week with a broken clutch lever. Called around trying to find one in stock so I called Laugermans HD in York. Got this great guy on the phone that said sorry none in stock. Then he says, hold on a minute. He gets back on the phone and tells me to come pick it up. He rides a DX and changed his over to black. He GAVE me his spare. I tried to pay him for it, buy him dinner etc. All he kept saying was no problem its for a vrod. So shout out to Frankie at Laugermans in York. He is way too kind.

Gotta love those V-Rod guys.....

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Should have asked around here, i think i have an extra laying around

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great to here . Can't believe I'm going to miss gettys . Have to go on College road scouting trip with the Kiddo Have fun

Yea I could have ran you one up as well as I just replaced mine
Thanks. Was hoping the Baltimore Group was gonna ride ....

·
Premium Member
2,029 Posts
Frankie is an Awesome dude there and hes the only person in that dealership that knows squat about the V.
always been great at helping me locate what i need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.