Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to this. I will be there on friday and coming home on Sunday.

I have buddies that live there so we go up each year. Nothing like daytona but still fun none the less.

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
going Friday to from Jersey......

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
I'll probably stop by... it's 10 minutes from my house.:D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Thats for the whole weekend right 28th-30th. Ill be back, just dont know which day Im going to try and ride there....

Mike

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
guys maybe we can meet up in downtown on friday night. I dont think we are going to ride in the parade this year, but I do think we are going down to watch.

Let me know if anyone wants to hook up...I need to show my airhead buddies what a pack of vrods looks like.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Yep, looks like a chance for rain but it is a week away. Tell ya what if it rains we can meet back at my place! I live 10 minutes from the parade route, and I have ample parking for over 100 bikes. :D I have no desire to be in the parade either. Too much BS to deal with let alone trying to find a parking place once you get into town. Would rather already be there to watch and shoot the breeze with fellow forum members. We should meet on the south corner of Market and George St. 1hr before the parade starts. In fact it might be better if we meet at my place and ride in together.:D

Weather report for next friday.

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
myneed4speed said:
looks like rain... seems like everytime I need to ride through MD it rains...WTF???
One little rainy ride and now Maryland is off limits... It hasn't rained here since you all were here. Maybe you brought it with you.:) Going to York, just not sure when....

·
Registered
302 Posts
Plans are to arrive in York Thurday afternoon and head to northern Pa Sat. Morning to a wedding. Will be getting back from KC rally hopefully by Tuesday.
Is anyone planning on getting a Rod gathering during the York open House event ?

·
Proud Infidel!
5,160 Posts
V-Rod in York-Unite!

How about everyone attending meeting at Lonestar steakhouse on Route 30 Friday night around 7PM then going over to the parade or what ever.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I thought the parade started earlier than that. And not being a york native 30 is the road from gettysburg correct? We are on that side of town so that might be cool....just think its kinda late if my memory serves me correctly

·
Registered
41 Posts
York

Anyone tell the info date and times of the Open House Please. Thanks

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its next weekend. I think the actual open house at harley is saturday only. Its the one time during the year that they let you in the softail plant.

all the dealers have a big show going on and there is usualy a place with vendors. Tons of bikes running around and generaly a good time.

·
Registered
302 Posts
According to the Hog information the event takes place thursday thru Saturday (27th to the 29th) As Vesterroid said lots of bikes and events/vendors. An excellent time. Only problems is the traffic.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
laconia76 said:
10 minutes???
You live at Wheelies ?
Sometimes.:cheers: :hiding:

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
laconia76 said:
I spent a month at Wheelies one weekend

The other month was spent at the TouristInn, the next night.
Oh the TI. I haven't been there in years... What a dive. Ever been to the Hardware Bar in town? How about the Dutchman in Wrightsville? BOOBIES FOR BREAKFAST!!!:boobs:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts