Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I hadn't done a basic Google search on V Rod in a while, so I was really surprised to find this forum. I had checked out the Yahoo group for a while, but in comparison, this site blows the Yahoo gig away. :plause: It's very cool to have such a diverse crowd sharing their ideas and experiences. I'm home.

As for my bike, I've got an 02' V Rod with a few mods:
SE Double Barrel Pipe (I soon hope to change this out with the Rinehart!)
SE Air Cleaner.
Boyd Coddington one-off wheels and matching pulley.
Sort-of matching HD rotors.
Rizoma shock covers.
Rizoma belt guard.
HeavyCycles Stage II LED taillight (hacked off the big plastic butt & signals).
HD drag bars with all chrome reservoirs, switch housings and switch covers.
Kuryakin front signals relocated to the forks with the V Mod bolts.
HD smooth side covers (chrome).
Chrome plated radiator shroud, gauge cluster, kickstand, and peg brackets.
Slotted HD levers, front controls, and foot pegs.
Braided throttle cable and coolant line.
HD Headlight Visor.
HD sport front fender.

Holy cow! I've never taken the time to put everything on a list! :broke: It's a little scary to think about how much I've spent. Oh well, I can't ever leave anything alone anyway.

Anyhow, it's great to be here with you all. I look forward to reading what everyone has to say. If anyone plans to come to AZ Bike Week in April, we'll have to hook up here in Phoenix.

Mark

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:welcome: :kaz:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome V RAD

Max

·
Vroddin' Madman
271 Posts
:thumb: Glad you found it - I know I was. I revisited this site last night after being away for awhile and I was real happy to see the activity growing around here.
BTW - I love the 'New Posts' feature! Great way to see it all!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome

Welcome Mark! This is a cool site! Fred :biker: :thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
V RAD said:
Hello everyone. I hadn't done a basic Google search on V Rod in a while, so I was really surprised to find this forum. I had checked out the Yahoo group for a while, but in comparison, this site blows the Yahoo gig away. :plause: It's very cool to have such a diverse crowd sharing their ideas and experiences. I'm home.

As for my bike, I've got an 02' V Rod with a few mods:
SE Double Barrel Pipe (I soon hope to change this out with the Rinehart!)
SE Air Cleaner.
Boyd Coddington one-off wheels and matching pulley.
Sort-of matching HD rotors.
Rizoma shock covers.
Rizoma belt guard.
HeavyCycles Stage II LED taillight (hacked off the big plastic butt & signals).
HD drag bars with all chrome reservoirs, switch housings and switch covers.
Kuryakin front signals relocated to the forks with the V Mod bolts.
HD smooth side covers (chrome).
Chrome plated radiator shroud, gauge cluster, kickstand, and peg brackets.
Slotted HD levers, front controls, and foot pegs.
Braided throttle cable and coolant line.
HD Headlight Visor.
HD sport front fender.

Holy cow! I've never taken the time to put everything on a list! :broke: It's a little scary to think about how much I've spent. Oh well, I can't ever leave anything alone anyway.

Anyhow, it's great to be here with you all. I look forward to reading what everyone has to say. If anyone plans to come to AZ Bike Week in April, we'll have to hook up here in Phoenix.

Mark
Hi Mark, Sounds like you've got a great bike. I was curious do you have a website I can go to to see the Boyd Coddington Wheels? Thanks GregC :deal:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
257 Posts
V Rad
I plan on relocating to the valley and hope to come to bike week in April. Nice list of mods you have there. Could you post a few pics I would like to see it. :cheers:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
gc999 said:
Hi Mark, Sounds like you've got a great bike. I was curious do you have a website I can go to to see the Boyd Coddington Wheels? Thanks GregC :deal:

Hey Greg! Sorry, but Boyd Coddington isn't really building bike wheels to sell right now. I am fortunate enough to be an associate of the Coddington's, so I actually got to design my own wheels and they cut em' for me. I'm not sure when they may start doing bike stuff again.

I do know that Weld Racing (http://www.evomotorcycle.com) builds some really nice stuff. Check em' out.

Mark

·
Registered
281 Posts
V RAD said:
Hey Greg! Sorry, but Boyd Coddington isn't really building bike wheels to sell right now. I am fortunate enough to be an associate of the Coddington's, so I actually got to design my own wheels and they cut em' for me. I'm not sure when they may start doing bike stuff again.

I do know that Weld Racing (http://www.evomotorcycle.com) builds some really nice stuff. Check em' out.

Mark

How do you like those Rineharts? I just went on a long trip with a custom v-rod that had them....I couldn't even hear my bike when we were on the highway next to eachother.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts