Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MASTER VR TECH
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ya'll, It was suggested to me by one of my long time cust. to state exactly where I'm located. I now work for H-D of Miami. I was at Ft. Laud. H-D. If you live in the area, put the word out. If you don't, Too Bad :laugh:. No, just jok'in. Come and see me during the Daytona bashes, or if you decide to go to the Key's. I lost alot of people with this move. Good friends, like yourself. It's not about the money, or numbers. It's about people like you on this site, that love this bike more than any words can express. Thats why I am here now. Most of the problems you (MAY) discover, is a lack of knowledge in your dealership on this bike. Not Me! I live, Eat and Sleep VR's. Much like yourself. Ask anyone that knows me personally. Hope to see, or hear from you soon. Later, SKI

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
Ski, If I lived in Miami again I wojld definetly have you take care of my bike! In the past I have followed techs around to different shops.:D

·
Registered
202 Posts
Key West

Hi
Are you planning on attending the Miami to Key West poker run in September? We will be in Key West, not sure about the bike.

:ride:
Wayne

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
I was born and raised in Miami.It's a little different now,but the tropical plants and flowers are still beautiful.I also lived in Ft.Lauderdale,finished high school there.My sister does the poker run and is wanting me to do it this coming time around.Maybe I will,and get to meet some more V-Rodders.Good luck w. the job and I like your attitude. :D

Elrod on the V-Rod :kaz:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts