Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pero que pedazo de moto. Acabo de estrenarla hace una semana y va como la seda. Que maravilla. Conducirla es una delicia. Quien diga que las choperas son torponas y aburridas que pruebe esta. Es una atentica joya, no solo a nivel estetico, sino a nivel dinamico.

·
Metal Guitarist
5,201 Posts
hey guys ..
http://www.freetranslation.com/
Not the best ,but it works.

here is what i got out of it.
"But that piece of motorcycle. I have just premiering it a week ago and goes like the silk. That it amaze. Conducting it is a delight. Who say that the choperas are torponas and bored that test this. Is an atentica jewel, not alone to level estetico, but to level dinamico. "

·
Registered
439 Posts
En que pais usted vivie?

Shul said:
Pero que pedazo de moto. Acabo de estrenarla hace una semana y va como la seda. Que maravilla. Conducirla es una delicia. Quien diga que las choperas son torponas y aburridas que pruebe esta. Es una atentica joya, no solo a nivel estetico, sino a nivel dinamico.
En que pais usted vive? Which country do you live in?

This gentleman is commenting about his incredible experience with his new VROD that he purchased one week ago. He does not mention it but based on his comments it appears that he did not believe in cruisers and was a "rice cooker" owner. The VROD, as we all know, has become an obsession for him.
:biker:

·
Come back Max
435 Posts
VROD AL said:
En que pais usted vive? Which country do you live in?

This gentleman is commenting about his incredible experience with his new VROD that he purchased one week ago. He does not mention it but based on his comments it appears that he did not believe in cruisers and was a "rice cooker" owner. The VROD, as we all know, has become an obsession for him.
:biker:
I wonder if Shul calls his rod 'Uncle Ben' :goof:

Anyway :vrodforu:

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
What he said

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Shul welcome to the forum, I noticed you posted some pics in the gallery of your bike and make the statement that your from Spain. Congrats on the new bike and again welcome.

Max

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
bienvenido Shul. se puede ver que nosotros tam bien estan enamorados con nuestro V-Rod :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Excuse me!

i wrote my message in spanish because i dont speak (write) english quite well. I´m from north-east of Spain, in Europe. In this country, the sun is brighting almost ever, and is a pleasure ride in bike. Specially, if this bike is a V-Rod. I can buy this jewell one week ago. I have passed from sport bikes, and the people said me:"dont buy a harley, that are an old mechanic, and you don´t enjoy with the ride". I allways follow my heart, in may heart said me:"don´t heard to your friends, buy a Harley!!!"

Is the best thing that i do in many time. I only have around 300 milles under my body in this bike but... what a great! I surprise with the confort, with the character, and specially, with the agility in curves.

I´m counting the time to the summer hollidays for travel around europe with SHE (Italy, Germany, Switzerland...)

Thanks to all the replys, and please to meet all you. I´ll post new photos next time.

.- What do you say, Redbud?
.- Thanks Shawn, encantado de conocerte, y aki un amigo. Y gracias por la traduccion.
.- VROD AL: Vivo en España, and.. thanks to call me gentleman!!
.- Dereck: The family on Vrod are your? They looks very nice, amigo.
.- Vincent: Uncle Ben? I will think in this posibility, but i dont promise you anything. Perhaps!
.- Thanks Max. You are from texas? I spend some day, ride a bike cruising this land and meet her people.
.- Encantado, KBOlsen, and beauty electra glide, right? I wait can see more photos from you and your bike, ok?
.- Greg, gracias. Yo para ser sincero, era enamorado de otras harleys mas clasicas, pero una noche me presentaron a esta señorita llamada V-Rod, mas alocada, mas moderna... y aqui nos tienes a los dos juntos. El amor es asi de sorprendente!
.- Vrodvt: Not only spain. I´m against the tiranny too, of course!
.- Fherc, now you have a new friend here in Europe. Canada! Vou le vouz ride avec moi pour le Canada? ja ja.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Hola como esta usted.

Welcome to our forum! :ride:

·
4,638 Posts
I guess I'll have to press 2 for espanyo......
Anyway Welcome and glad to have you...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts