Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got in from my first long ride since having 28 tooth pulley and 16ga. pipes. :plause ( Wow ) Feels like a hole differant bike. Loved it before but this is just what I needed. Don't mean to make eveybody back north mad but we just had a great day. 75 deg. and plenty of sun. I spend alot of time in WV in the summer. Can't wait till I get on those 2 lane twistes in the mountans. When warmer ;) :biker:

Attachments

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes it is. I realy like it. Rode 4700 miles this summer in 14 days. Don't belive I could have done that on the stock seat.

·
Ride on!
267 Posts
no doubt, my butt has been hurting from the word go. I have already spend the money for the passenger touring seat and sissy bar from HD and didn't want to go through replacing everything with Corbin $$$$. I wasn't sure if the Sundowner would give me what I was looking for... releif LOL. Thanks again for the info.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am realy impressed with how quick it is out of the hole. Have always loved the bike but for my tast this is just what it needed. Rode it for almost 17000 miles before making the change. Most of those where long rides 43000 to sturges and wyoming, Plan on going that way agin this year. So will see then how it will handel long trips.

:biker:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts