Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys ive been shadowing this forum for a couple of months now. i have a wonderful 07 sporty (1200r) but have always been a vrod fan. well even though ill lose my butt, thursday i will become an owner of an 07 nightrod d model vivid black, bone stock. cant wait. i dont plan on changing it except maybe getting more sound. not interested in loudness (as opposed to my sporty) just a little sound. would rather not have to use a down load. i plan this to be my last scoot. im 63 and in good shape so ill ride til i cant.
fred from nashville

·
Ricky Love MooreHead
1,440 Posts
:welcome: :vrodforu: :vrod:

Welcome Fred from Nashville, I live in Antioch. Check out the Tennessee registry if you haven't already. Acutally were gathering for a ride tommorrow if you interested.

·
I'm 'avin hoops
695 Posts
:vrodforu: Congrats on the bike!

·
Wore Out Woodworker
1,620 Posts
:vrodforu: Come and meet up with us Fred. We usually ride every Saturday.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
darn, im working tomorrow but im taking my sporty for its final ride sunday early on natchez trace. ill be on the trace by about 8or9 and will do the turn around at the beautiful overlook site. i will then ride to boswells on fesslers, turn in the sporty and on thursday pu my new 07 d. btw i name all my scoots and cars. my black vrods name will be vinnie the v as in yo! vinnie! ... said with bronx or jersey accent . . cant wait. in about 2 weeks ill take vinne down the trace to at least florence or some other place.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i still feel king of funny because vinnie the v is not here yet so i dont want to be under false pretenses

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
:vrod: :welcome: :cheers: We will meet up with you soon Fred.

·
Premium Member
5,508 Posts
:welcome: :vrodforu: :vrodforu: :welcome:
I went from a Sporty to a DX also. I had my 1200 a little longer than you, though. It's quite a different ride. You're going to love it.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the bike.

·
GA. BOY
2,462 Posts
welcome

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Congrats nice choice. You say you will only change it to get more sound, but I have to call :bs: once you get it you will not be able to stop!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts