Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.xenondepot.com/INTorderonlineUSDnov03.html

H-11 is the V-Rod low beam bulb.

I don't have any info about the kit, nor do I know if it will work on the V-Rod, but the bulb is the right one.

I saw the BPP thread over at VTF and checked some of my resources for any new products and found that.

Anyone want to try it first? :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Boy Doc, your quick..........

I was just on the Net and was looking for HID kits for H11 bulbs and found this site as well. As you know I'm interested in a HID kit and purchased the H11 Kit from the site you posted about 10 minutes ago (wish I would have check here first). I then went to the VTF and seen Breathless Performance is coming out with one and now I come hear and see your post. WOW..........

I'd be willing to let you do the fabrication if your willing (for a fee of course) or I can cancel the order all together.

Bryant

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Bryant,

I would not be surprised if the BPP HID kit is from those guys... I'd try to find out for you, but Ernie has never returned any of my emails.

Anyhow, get the kit and let's see what we can do with it... who knows, maybe it will "drop right in".

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
Bryant said:
Doc,

Thanks, will do. It's ordered and I'll PM you when I get.

Bryant
When you get it,Let us all know if it will drop-in or needs to be modified.:thumb

1 - 5 of 5 Posts