Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a friend possibly looking to buy an x , does anyone know of any for sale , what would be the expected price ?

Thanks
Ger

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
Actually the "X" was only produced in 2007, 1400 of them to be exact. The MSRP was $19,995.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So any used ones out there

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
296 Posts
He can not have mine for any price either,LOL.

However,
There are two at Zepka H-D in Johnstown,PA right now for sale and they have been sitting there for a while now.There is also one at San Diego H-D in San Diego,CA also Big Barn H-D in Des Moines,IA has one.There are also about a dozen more private ones for sale I have stumbled upon on the net.So there are plenty around,you just need to belly up to the bar and stroke the check.....Andy

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
You can't have mine for any price!

However,
There are two at Zepka H-D in Johnstown,PA right now for sale and they have been sitting there for a while now.There is also one at San Diego H-D in San Diego,CA also Big Barn H-D in Des Moines,IA has one.There are also about a dozen more private ones for sale I have stumbled upon on the net.So there are plenty around,you just need to belly up to the bar and stroke the check.....Andy
I'll bet you two would reconsider if someone offered you $100,000 for it as is.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'll bet you two would reconsider if someone offered you $100,000 for it as is
Nope...
As crazy as it may sound here is the way I see it....
As with any of the vehicles I own I could never place a price on the amount of enjoyment I get out of them.Being a person who drives truck for a living I put alot of stock in my outside endeavors that relieve stress and I really enjoy my X.So unless my health would become an issue and the money was needed for that,all of my rides will stay all nestled in the shop where they rest in comfort...........Andy

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

However,
where are you looking for the used ones , i have googled vrscx for sale and dont find much , here in canada we have the bike trader but none there

·
Registered
296 Posts
There are two at Zepka H-D in Johnstown,PA right now for sale and they have been sitting there for a while now.There is also one at San Diego H-D in San Diego,CA also Big Barn H-D in Des Moines,IA has one.
There are 4 for you to look at right now and call about....
Google each dealership and you will find them or your not looking too hard......Andy

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There are 4 for you to look at right now and call about....
Google each dealership and you will find them or your not looking too hard......Andy
i did look at those dealerships at those one , you said there was a dozen more private ones ,that is kind of what i was asking about .
i have googled vrscx for sale or screaming eagle for sale ect ,

i was just asking where you search for these dozen you have found as i was not finding them .

thanks for the ones you listed . I am not putting tons of time into this as it is for a friend and he can put the time into chasing these leads , i was just trying to help him out

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Mine is always for sale. Tell him to make an offer.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for the craigslist one ,

·
Registered
296 Posts
That one on Craigslist has been around the net for a looonnnnggg time now for sale.He had it listed alot higher than that on a couple of other websites as well.

ger...
You asked where I found the others I had seen privately for sale and all I did was Google 2007 VRSCX For sale and started hours worth of searching and calling.I am looking for another X with a lower number than mine is why I have spent hours looking.I will see if I still have the other bookmarked at home when I get there tommorrow for you as I am out of town today.........Andy

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That one on Craigslist has been around the net for a looonnnnggg time now for sale.He had it listed alot higher than that on a couple of other websites as well.

ger...
You asked where I found the others I had seen privately for sale and all I did was Google 2007 VRSCX For sale and started hours worth of searching and calling.I am looking for another X with a lower number than mine is why I have spent hours looking.I will see if I still have the other bookmarked at home when I get there tommorrow for you as I am out of town today.........Andy
cool thanks , i wasnt going to spend hours looking for him , i was just going to try to give him some direction ,
Ger

1 - 20 of 22 Posts