Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Tin Man
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.VRODRacing.com is now online - It is really the basic framework that I have been wotking on for the past weeks -the other sit was merely testing - so what you see is basic layout and framework - that I have been working on - lots of information needs to be developed - It was quite a bit of work - but I am hoping that it will be a fun site for our VROD community - it will take time to develop - but that is OK hopefully none of us are going anywhere soon - If you have a chance to visit tell me your thoughts - this is my first attempt at doing anything with a website so.... be kind, but honest (feedback neccassary) Max what do you think - Racers weigh in please and pictures please - you will notice that I started to make up a few of my own - The pics are just placeholders - for layout purposes - I am waiting to get a good collection for final cut - Dave when I return home I will do the necassary editing for inclusion - comments welcome.
Kevin

·
The Tin Man
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also - racers still need pictures.......as well as anyone else that would like to have their bike's featured. A few racers may notice that I was getting creative with ICONs with the lack of materials - Jamie....I used the golden arches for you and Kim - put up a road sign for you - Rick the only question is if you will be a nut or nolt.... [email protected]...
Kevin

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
:thumb: :thumb: Cool Site Kevin,
Added it to my Favorites.

(Just dont put Kaz's Mug on the Home Page! :hiding: )

:stilpoke: Just pokin A Little Humor you Way Kaz!

·
The Tin Man
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can work wonders with Photoshop.... Actually Kaz sent some good shots and I will need more - especially of the new turbo plus we need to get the scoop on those two rides he has - Kaz are you listening - maybe you can be my first email interview canidate...... thanks for the good word - It has been a whole lotta work but making progress.......
Kevin

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
What ever You need Plus for all My Potential Sponsors it's the Least I can do! :angelwin:

·
Come back Max
435 Posts
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diem nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut lacreet dolore magna aliguam erat volutpat. :confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts