Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pretty much new low profile seat that is very nice...i would like a even swap for a 02-06 sundowner seat and pass pillion...the only reason I'm thinking of trading is for my wife cuz she says it hurts her but on a long ride...thanks

Pics are in my gallery it's the same seat in every pic thanks

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
I have a corbin 1 pc. seat I may be interested in trading. Does this give you more leg stretch? See pics in my gallery. I dont ride 2 up very much at all and wouldlike the stretch more than the passenger ridability... And I am local..

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes this seat has 1" more leg room...I need a seat I can put a backrest on when my wife rides...my seat is 1peace also and u canT run a back rest with these seats...thanks tho

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I still have my stock seat also but I'm 6'4 and the leg room sucks with stock seat..I was told the sundowner seat has a little more leg room than stock but really nice on long rides...there is a guy selling a sundowner right now for 200 if u wanna buy my seat for that I can buy his..just throwing it out there..

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
I understand about the long legs. I am also 6'4 220, so I am looking for my stretch on the legs. I do not have the funds right now but will get back to you.

Brian

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
May be interested in buying, do you have better pics??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts