Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I put up a WANTED: Passenger Pegs for an '06 D Model

A guy responded with a pair.

Unfortunately, he had a set of R Model pegs, and didn't realize they wouldn't fit, until after I bought 'em, and he sent them too me.

So, doesn anyone have a set of 06 D Model Passenger Peg Mounts they want to trade for a set of 06 R Model Passenger Peg Mounts?

I actually have the left passenger peg mount and passenger peg. I need the right for my 06D Night Rod. I am putting on a Vance and Hines 2 to 1 and it mounts to that passenger peg mount.

Any help would get appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
327 Posts
I made the same mistake buying R mounts for my D. I have a CFR pipe installed and actually dont need the mounting piece to my passenger peg, but don't know of another solution to have a passenger peg on the right side. If you or someone can suggest a solution for me, I'd be happy to part with mine.

Good luck.

·
Don't think, ride.
752 Posts
morf said:
Hey guys, I put up a WANTED: Passenger Pegs for an '06 D Model

A guy responded with a pair.

Unfortunately, he had a set of R Model pegs, and didn't realize they wouldn't fit, until after I bought 'em, and he sent them too me.

So, doesn anyone have a set of 06 D Model Passenger Peg Mounts they want to trade for a set of 06 R Model Passenger Peg Mounts?

I actually have the left passenger peg mount and passenger peg. I need the right for my 06D Night Rod. I am putting on a Vance and Hines 2 to 1 and it mounts to that passenger peg mount.

Any help would get appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

Morf, I have a set you can have with a $30 donation to the forum, I will ship them to you for free. There is a slight scuff on the left side bracket but it has been touched up nicely. I have all the bolts too. Kristi

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Night Rodder,

PM Sent, I could use the bolts and such too, especially for the right side.

Morf

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dang guys, Both Vrodder and Robert B offer to hook my up with some D model mounts for a donation to the forums.

I love this place.

Morf

1 - 5 of 5 Posts