Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to trade my 2013 Muscle wheels for 2012 up Night Rod wheels.

·
Registered
594 Posts
LOOK UP j22mast22. He had some a short while ago wanting to trade for F wheels.
I was looking for the anniversary ones/all silver. He has the black w/silver stripe.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOOK UP j22mast22. He had some a short while ago wanting to trade for F wheels.
I was looking for the anniversary ones/all silver. He has the black w/silver stripe.
I tried searching but had no luck under that name.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, thanks for your help

·
Registered
286 Posts
Any pics? Is there a difference in the wheels other than the look? I have a 2014 NRS with 8K miles. Not really a fan of my wheels. Was actually wanting the solid ones with the oval openings. Not sure what years those were or if they came in the 240 size.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Muscle wheels are a single 5 spoke design and differ from the ones u currently have. They are the same size.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Sorry, wasn't clear. I know what they look like. I'm asking about other differences. Size, ABS, .....
No clue if the stock pulleys mount up between the two, if the width/spacing in the swingarms is the same... Compensator bowl...
Have never seen if it is a direct bolt-on swap.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
All 2008 up Vrod wheels are the same and will fit all models. Difference with ABS and non ABS is bearings.
Your are looking for a 2006-2007 D model front wheel ( Night Rod) and these came with 1" bearings instead out the current 25mm "metric" bearings. You can put 25 mm bearings in them with custom spacers.
And a 2008 up AW rear wheel (240) which came with 25mm bearings so it will be a bolt in wheel.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2016 DX Wheels

Hey, I just saw Schored's pm to me. You have your muscle wheels still? I have my 16 DX wheels that have the silver groove around the outside

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes I still have the wheels if u r interested.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi guys i have a 2011 NRS and im looking to change the wheels to a 2012+ model and was wondering if anyone had 2012+ they’d like to trade or sell

1 - 12 of 12 Posts