Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have up for sale my wifes 03 VROD.No damage,never wrecked,excellent shape.Bike has many many extras,and is a blast to ride.Wife dont want to ride no more and i sold my 07 NIght Rod Already and now she is selling hers.We are going to get a new Street Glide in the spring.It has the 2 tone black & siver paint.Rinehart 2-1 pipe,Power Commander Tuner,K&N filter,Works Performance 11" rear shocks,new 200 Avon rear tire,new Avon front tire,Factory chrome extras include Frt & rear Reactor wheels off screamin eagle vrod,matching rear pulley,lower fork legs,billit mirrors,control housings,clutch & brake levers,front foot pegs and brackets,shifter rod,water coolant hose cover,lots of small screws bolts & nuts,new Gel battery,26 tooth front pulley.Front & rear swing arm covers.This bikes sits low and is easy to ride.Was Tuned at Workmans HD in Rock Falls. Have 100th Anniversay cover that goes with bike.Selling for $8900.We have over $5,000 just in extras. Bike needs nothing,runs perfect,we want to move it out & get the Street Glide. Bike just hit 11K on mileage. I can be reached at 815 343 8617 on my cell if you need any other info.Clear title in hand.I have this also listed in the Bikes for sale with pics.

·
Isld Shite Disturber
1,040 Posts
nice looking 03 with some really nice goodies....and a very decent price at that!

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,132 Posts
nice looking 03 with some really nice goodies....and a very decent price at that!
:them: Very nice bike. Would be good for my wife since it is low (she does have her license) but I like my wife right behind me where I can feel her :).

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
:them: Very nice bike. Would be good for my wife since it is low (she does have her license) but I like my wife right behind me where I can feel her :).
Hey! I though that way before buying a second bike, but now I can't take my eyes off her when she's riding right beside me!!! I have my V and she has the loudest black Softail Deluxe you can imagine, so when we come back from
the rides we switch bikes and it's even worse, she looks even hotter in my V!!! :chair::chair::chair:

·
Registered
57 Posts
That is a sharp bike for a fair price...If I didnt already have my silver/black 2003........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts