Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I know this is kinda out of place for a thread like this and I've already posted something like this in the WTB section. I'm just trying to get more traffic and maybe get a sale going.

I'm looking for a set of F rims. Just the rims, no tires needed. No worries if the finish isn't perfect, just no road rash please. Im located in CT so to save money on shipping I would prefer to do face to face. If you are looking to sell your wheels hit me up!

Mods: If this is out of line please let me know

·
Registered
11 Posts
I will seriously consider this over the next week or two. I am in the south and rode on Dec 31 up in the mountains. Great ride... led a pack of BMW and touring bikes. Bad part.. didn't want to wash the bike warm so I left it that night.. experienced some small pitting that quick on the polished alum. Debating on chroming it out or going all black like the Night Rod. HD actually replaced the rear for me with a brand new wheel. Front wheel has very minimal issues. I just keep it polished. Might even go custom.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will seriously consider this over the next week or two. I am in the south and rode on Dec 31 up in the mountains. Great ride... led a pack of BMW and touring bikes. Bad part.. didn't want to wash the bike warm so I left it that night.. experienced some small pitting that quick on the polished alum. Debating on chroming it out or going all black like the Night Rod. HD actually replaced the rear for me with a brand new wheel. Front wheel has very minimal issues. I just keep it polished. Might even go custom.
keep me post on your intentions asap! thanx...im interested if the price and timing is right

1 - 3 of 3 Posts