Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up a used Sundowner for my '03. It did not come with the strap and the stock seat strap is too small. Let me know if anyone wants to get rid of one. If so, PM me with your asking price. Thanks!

Sorry for posting in the for sale section... Moderators, can you please move to the wanted section?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I picked up a used Sundowner for my '03. It did not come with the strap and the stock seat strap is too small. Let me know if anyone wants to get rid of one. If so, PM me with your asking price. Thanks!

Sorry for posting in the for sale section... Moderators, can you please move to the wanted section?
I have one, never used. I liked the look without it... Mine is a 2011 VRSCDX if that matters...

Make an offer...

Kevin

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one, never used. I liked the look without it... Mine is a 2011 VRSCDX if that matters...

Make an offer...

Kevin
Thanks. I'm not sure if that will work. I think that the connection points are different for the wide fenders on the later models. I think that the strap would need to be about 37 or 38" long to work. If that's what you have, let me know.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
fairly certain you could just move the bolts in your stock strap further towards the ends to gain the extra length you need. In regards to the 240 strap being to long, they have multiple holes so you can adjust the length just by moving the mounting bolts into the desired holes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts