Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of SE Slip-ons, either V-Modded (by Steve, no self-mods) or not. "As new" condition only.

Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
I have a set of stock slip ons that were used for about 5 miles before I changed to SE slip ons. Would sell them for $25.00 plus freight. Also have a set SE 16ga. for $200.00.

Kit

[email protected]
 

·
backcracker
Joined
·
735 Posts
V-Man said:
Looking for a set of SE Slip-ons, either V-Modded (by Steve, no self-mods) or stock. "As new" condition only.

Thanks.
V-man, what do you want to spend?
I have a buddy who has a set that he wants to sell.
I will ask him what he wants for them but if you have a ballpark it would help.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kit said:
I have a set of stock slip ons that were used for about 5 miles before I changed to SE slip ons. Would sell them for $25.00 plus freight. Also have a set SE 16ga. for $200.00.

Kit

[email protected]
Kit,

By "stock" I meant the SE Slip-ons in their original condition, not V-Modded. I've edited my post to eliminate the confusion.

Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dan said:
V-man, what do you want to spend?
I have a buddy who has a set that he wants to sell.
I will ask him what he wants for them but if you have a ballpark it would help.
Dan,

Are his V-Modded? See how much he wants, I don't believe in the "how much do you want to spend" formula. As little as possible, of course! :)

Thanks.
 

·
backcracker
Joined
·
735 Posts
V-Man said:
Dan,

Are his V-Modded? See how much he wants, I don't believe in the "how much do you want to spend" formula. As little as possible, of course! :)

Thanks.
Gotcha, I will see him tomorrow and ask.
 

·
Custom VRSCAWT
Joined
·
313 Posts
Kit said:
I have a set of stock slip ons that were used for about 5 miles before I changed to SE slip ons. Would sell them for $25.00 plus freight. Also have a set SE 16ga. for $200.00.

Kit

[email protected]

I'd be interested in the stock slipons please. PM me and let me know what shipping would be and I would be glad to fire you out a MO.

--Darin
 

·
Avenger Hawk
Joined
·
635 Posts
I've got a blem set. Small scratch on outside of each. I'll post some pictures tonight in the gallery and if interested PM me. Been holding on to them hoping someone smarter than I am could help me get out the scratches.
 

·
backcracker
Joined
·
735 Posts
V-man, that friend of mine said 250 would do the trick for the pipes. He hardly used them at all. Let me know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dereck said:
I've got a blem set. Small scratch on outside of each. I'll post some pictures tonight in the gallery and if interested PM me. Been holding on to them hoping someone smarter than I am could help me get out the scratches.
Thanks Dereck but I need an impeccable set only (I'm anal retentive ;))

BTW, there's no way to get scratches out on chrome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dan said:
V-man, that friend of mine said 250 would do the trick for the pipes. He hardly used them at all. Let me know.
Dan, are they in perfect (as new) condition? You realize it's going to be your a$$, not your friends's if they're not, don't you? :mrgr:

Does $250 include shipping?

Thanks.
 

·
Wretched Excess.....
Joined
·
2,067 Posts
Hey Dereck, I see you're in Lawerence. I live in Olathe. Can you tell me how bad the scratches are or send me a pic? If not too bad, I might be interested. I could buzz over and take a look. LMK
 

·
Avenger Hawk
Joined
·
635 Posts
I've attached pictures. The top one has about a 1" scratch and the bottom one is about 0.5".

Not noticeable from a distance, but once you get close or if the sun is in just the wrong position you can see them.

Hope this helps.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
250.00 for those SE slip ons is a deal if they're nice... I got 345.00 plus shipping for mine on e bay...a couple months ago...

hey.. are those stock slip ons still for sale for 25.00? if they're really nice.... I could go so some quiet once in a while...

e mail me at [email protected]

thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
gthong said:
250.00 for those SE slip ons is a deal if they're nice... I got 345.00 plus shipping for mine on e bay...a couple months ago...
345.00 plus shipping for a used set on eBay? You can get them brand new for $400, add another $100 for some other stuff and get free shipping too.

As far as it being a good deal I still haven't heard anything further on it.
 

·
backcracker
Joined
·
735 Posts
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you V-man. He said they are in perfect shape(so my a$$ should be ok ) He wants 250 for the pipes as of right now so I guess the shipping would be on you, sorry. But Pittsburgh to Jersey would just be the turnpike, all the way to the shore!! Lived in Philly for a few years and spent time at the Jersey shore, fun time. Let me know. Dan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dan said:
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you V-man. He said they are in perfect shape(so my a$$ should be ok ) He wants 250 for the pipes as of right now so I guess the shipping would be on you, sorry. But Pittsburgh to Jersey would just be the turnpike, all the way to the shore!! Lived in Philly for a few years and spent time at the Jersey shore, fun time. Let me know. Dan
Great, just sent you a PM!

Jersey shore is a zoo for sure.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top