Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for anyone at all with a set of Screaming Eagle heads, I need NO certificate will be machining my own case. PM me heavily interested!

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
VrodG said:
Call Hales HD and see if they have any left.

1-419-522-8602
I did yesterday while on the road. They do have them just shopping around for a better price. Thanks Greg.

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
ohioVROD said:
I did yesterday while on the road. They do have them just shopping around for a better price. Thanks Greg.
That is honestly about the best price you are going to find.

What size are you boring the cases for? Good Luck!

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
o2man98 said:
That is honestly about the best price you are going to find.

What size are you boring the cases for? Good Luck!

1320cc Anyone have the prints for boring the actual cases out, Wiesco guys where assholes when I asked for them, I told them I can get them from someone here if they want to be like that.

MMM Greg interesting they told me $399 yesterday, I told them I was from the vrodforums and everything.

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
ohioVROD said:
1320cc Anyone have the prints for boring the actual cases out, Wiesco guys where assholes when I asked for them, I told them I can get them from someone here if they want to be like that.

MMM Greg interesting they told me $399 yesterday, I told them I was from the vrodforums and everything.

Here on EBay they have them listed for $299.95 plus $30 shipping.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Harl...ryZ35577QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Contact sparks n dust for machining. I think he had a local machine shop in South Africa do his machining for him on the 1320.

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
ohioVROD said:
You must have talked to the wrong person. :deal:

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys just bought them off of Hales on ebay thanks for the heads up! Sucks I had to pay in state tax but, oh well got hella deal!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts