Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Captain DeadPool
660 Posts
I just put apes on my Muscle a couple months ago. It’s super comfortable and very nimble. Anyway I have the Budman riser and the handlebar mount off of a NRS for sell. They are $200 each shipped CONUS, or 350 for the set. In case you want to change your bars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
budman riser nrs mount

Can you send pictures I think I want the riser don't know what a NRS is. Thanks Gary

·
Captain DeadPool
660 Posts
The NRS is a Nightrod Special. It’s the blacked out vrod. The riser off of it lets you mount different bars on your Muscle with minimal modifications. Here is a couple pictures ofthe Budman riser on my yellow Muscle. The cover plate comes with it, and it is just secured with double sided 3M tape. You’ll get about 3” up and back with it, and you don’t have to replace any cables or lines. You might need to loosen up the banjo bolts on the brake and clutch master cylinders to reposition them. But nothing major.

·
Captain DeadPool
660 Posts
Welcome home brother. I did 3 tours in Iraq. 04-05, 06-07, and 09-10. 41 months in the sandbox all together. I’m covering the shipping, and that’s the best I can do.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK Thank You for your service Brother. I will take the riser. How do you want paid, pay pal OK Thanks Gary

·
Captain DeadPool
660 Posts
Gary, I sent you a PM.

Bo.

·
Captain DeadPool
660 Posts
I cleaned it up and it’s boxed and ready to go. I left the old 3M tape on the riser to show you where it goes. The hardware is in the box too. The bolts attach to your triple trees, and you use your bolts out of your handlebars to attach it to the riser. You may need to unplug some of your wiring harness to make it an easier install. That’s what I did anyway. You’ll have to pick up some double sided 3M tape at your hardware store. I searched all over the garage to find some. But I did polish everything up.

Bo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts