Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
slave to the grind
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit a pot hole yesterday and it knocked my two stage tail light out and shattered it to pieces. That makes two that I've managed to destroy in the last 4 months:banghead: :banghead: . I'm thinking about going back to just a tail light with separate signals. I'd like to find a set that mount at the shock mount. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
I can make you a pair.

·
2006 VRSCD
55 Posts
I have a set I bought from customdynamics, includes chrome brackets and kuryakan red led mini bullets w/ smoked lens, only had them on my bike for about a month. $220 new, $150 shipped if you're interested.

·
slave to the grind
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Dale, but that's a little out of my range right now, plus I already have a set of bullets that have been sitting in my tool box for over a yaer now.

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
Do you want the same set-up as mine? If not, show me a pic of the signals you intend to use.

I don't do powdercoat yet, so that finish is car bumper coating...fairly tough. I can send you a pair for $35 shipped. Or I could do polished for $45 shipped.

Here's a pair I polished a few months ago...

·
slave to the grind
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MegaZ, I really like your design and the price is killer too, but luinarep hooked me up with another 2-stage light. Hopefully I can use a rain check on this because I do want a set, but it will have to wait until I can scrape up a few more dollars.

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
Np....

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Do you want the same set-up as mine? If not, show me a pic of the signals you intend to use.

I don't do powdercoat yet, so that finish is car bumper coating...fairly tough. I can send you a pair for $35 shipped. Or I could do polished for $45 shipped.

Here's a pair I polished a few months ago...

Awesome! Got any more of those? Looks great! Joe

·
Locktite Queen
2,037 Posts
NIce Work

Awesome! Got any more of those? Looks great! Joe
:them:

Yeah, looks good. I'd be interested in a polished set. I added LEDs in my stockers so I want to keep them. This is a nice solution.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts