Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Muscle and would like to install the H. D. luggage rack. Anyone have one for sale? Thanks.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I actually like the look of the small backrest and/ or luggage rack on the Muscle, but I guess I must be in the minority?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
U know u have to drill the fender right?? Just checking..

:cheers:
Yes I do know that. I already have the back rest installed so I know all about it.

I have to ask.....Why do so many people get all up in arms about drilling the rear fender???? If you no longer want the back/luggage rack buy a new fender. How much are they like $1000.00 or something being everyone gets so worked up about it?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually like the look of the small backrest and/ or luggage rack on the Muscle, but I guess I must be in the minority?
So do I. I also like it just as much without it, so either way is fine with me.

·
Good Muthafarka
11,223 Posts
Your bike ....do wot u like.......but very poor design on Harley's behalf for having to put permanent holes in a fender........Bicep is makin a nice killing though on the flip side......

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your bike ....do wot u like.......but very poor design on Harley's behalf for having to put permanent holes in a fender........Bicep is makin a nice killing though on the flip side......
I don't particularly care for the Bicep design. I like the fact that it is removable but the tubing look does nothing for me. Just my opinion and as we all know opinions are like....., everyone has one. So does anyone know how much a new fender is???

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't particularly care for the Bicep design. I like the fact that it is removable but the tubing look does nothing for me. Just my opinion and as we all know opinions are like....., everyone has one. So does anyone know how much a new fender is???
Nevermind......

Attachments

·
LIFESHORTRIDEHARD
1,164 Posts
I hate the look of mine but until I can figure out a better way of mounting my bag for road trips I'm stuck with it. I have spent long hours looking at those hard bags that go on the sides.... Thinking when I have an extra grand I'll buy but til then....

Sent from my EVO 4g

1 - 13 of 13 Posts