Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ride is a 04B, which currently has stock drilled muffler.
I would like to have louder pipes, but do not want to get into remapping, or a power commander, I don't want to tinker with any of that fuel mix stuff!
A member suggested Supertrapp fatshots w end caps......
Anybody got additional info or suggestions for something louder than drilled stock pipes?? Or has anyone got some for sale?
I am not lookin to spend a lot on them, not that fussy if they have scratches and such.....
Thanx fer lookin

·
Registered
65 Posts
Check out V-Mod.com they will mod your existing exhaust and I heard they are loud and pretty cheap. Just send in you pipes and SHAZAM, they are done and you stay stock, with the sound of "the Harley" almost everyone is looking for.

Just a thought. Might want to use the google search option here for better ideas.

AlphaM1

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you mod stock by takin the baffles out, don't you have to alter the fuel/air mix??
If so, that's what I'm tryin to avoid. I am learning though if u want noise that mix will have to be changed

·
Registered
65 Posts
If you mod stock by takin the baffles out, don't you have to alter the fuel/air mix??
If so, that's what I'm tryin to avoid. I am learning though if u want noise that mix will have to be changed
Like I said "the google search feture on this site is your friend". It will answer all your questions.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
Like I said "the google search feture on this site is your friend". It will answer all your questions.
:them:
but the Supertrapps w/umpteen disks will save you the trouble of installing a tuner

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks everyone for your suggestions and tips.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a set of screamin eagle pipes I will sell. I dont know if they are louder than drilled stock pipes but they sound good. I ran them with a stock air filter and didnt change the program and it ran fine. PM me if interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts