Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
custom title user
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the spin on locking ring that holds fuel module into fuel tank?

·
custom title user
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll give you 3 times that if you can get me one.... They are not available from HD any longer, or at least that's what the 4 different dealers I've called have told me. I called 3, one of them said the only one left in the country was in Miss and gave me their number. Upon calling, I was told they did not actually have it. Hence the WTB used post. I've inquired in a few places, so far I've gotten 2 replies that they would try to find it. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I'll give you 3 times that if you can get me one.... They are not available from HD any longer, or at least that's what the 4 different dealers I've called have told me. I called 3, one of them said the only one left in the country was in Miss and gave me their number. Upon calling, I was told they did not actually have it. Hence the WTB used post. I've inquired in a few places, so far I've gotten 2 replies that they would try to find it. Thanks for the reply.
Sorry to hear that. Pretty sure available from Jersey HD but it's UK which does not help you much. Best I can offer is S/H tank with the ring. At least these are in the US.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
unlimited engineering has one new on Ebay $75 + shipping. search Lock Ring Tool for HD's VRSCA, VRSCB, VRSCD, V Rod, V-Rod .

·
Registered
439 Posts
unlimited engineering has one new on Ebay $75 + shipping. search Lock Ring Tool for HD's VRSCA, VRSCB, VRSCD, V Rod, V-Rod .
He was looking for the actual plastic lock ring, not the tool

1 - 6 of 6 Posts