Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't find one with with the sliding support bar, ru bergrommets/isolator, pin that must stabilize upper muffler, simply just one with all the little parts besides just the bracket. Need real bad. Drag pipes removed and gone. My baby's just sitting there waiting for the new 2004 stock system cam be bolted on. Ugh! Very frustrating!

·
The Hawk
3,785 Posts
I might have one of those brackets on the shelf, let me check and get back to you.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
The Hawk
3,785 Posts
I might have one of those brackets on the shelf, let me check and get back to you.

Nope, I don't have it, I do have the long bar and a couple of the pins.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thank Elgavilan! Its the final piece to this long journey of saving my ears and getting back to riding again! I'll say a prayer.🤞🙏
Ooh! Looks like it might have some of the bits and pieces. While Elgavins looking I'll bid on that too. Maybe I'll have to Frankenstein it from multiple places? I'm willing to over buy for parts and giveaway anything extra some one needs. I'm not rich, but definitely desperate! Lol!
Nope, I don't have it, I do have the long bar and a couple of the pins.

Thanks Elgavilan for checking! I just ordered a really ratty one off ebay with a bent extension bar amd no pin among other pieces. Let me see what it looks like when it comes in. I'll hit you up if the pin is missing or sliding bar is trashed.

If anyone else has a full bracket setup for the stock 2002-2008 vrsca or b, please chime in!!!
Name your price!

·
Registered
156 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm real sure I've got the entire unit in a box somewhere. From a B. Let me know what you need.
Mike

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thank Elgavilan! Its the final piece to this long journey of saving my ears and getting back to riding again! I'll say a prayer.🤞🙏
Ooh! Looks like it might have some of the bits and pieces. While Elgavins looking I'll bid on that too. Maybe I'll have to Frankenstein it from multiple places? I'm willing to over buy for parts and giveaway anything extra some one needs. I'm not rich, but definitely desperate! Lol!
Thanks Elgavilan for checking! I just ordered a really ratty one off ebay with a bent extension bar amd no pin among other pieces. Let me see what it looks like when it comes in. I'll hit you up if the pin is missing or sliding bar is trashed.

If anyone else has a full bracket setup for the stock 2002-2008 vrsca or b, please chime in!!!
Name your price!
I have that part with the pin and rubber grommet. Let me know if you still want it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm real sure I've got the entire unit in a box somewhere. From a B. Let me know what you need.
Mike
G'day,
I also need the whole exhaust bracket for my 04 vrsca.
If you still have it I'd be happy to pay for it 👍👍

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've got the bracket with bar and pin with grommet. It was a take off when pipes were replaced so it's in almost new condition. I'm in California.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've got the bracket with bar and pin with grommet. It was a take off when pipes were replaced so it's in almost new condition. I'm in California.
Sounds great
How much do you want for it?
Are you able to include postage to Australia, postcode 7215?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Sounds great
How much do you want for it?
Are you able to include postage to Australia, postcode 7215?
I wasn't even aware people were looking for these, so I dont know what they are worth, do you? All I Saw was that guys ebay ad for 75 dollars .
I will check with Fed Ex
Tommorow about shipping from the US to AUS and send you a email.
Mike

·
Registered
43 Posts
I wasn't even aware people were looking for these, so I dont know what they are worth, do you? All I Saw was that guys ebay ad for 75 dollars .
I will check with Fed Ex
Tommorow about shipping from the US to AUS and send you a email.
Mike
Thanks mate,
Really appreciate it 👍👍

·
Registered
147 Posts
I sent you a message last week
That I suggested you find a good machinist down there to fabricate one as Fed Ex is so expensive, its embarrassing. The part and box weigh 4.00 pounds and with Aussie tariffs etc, they quoted me 240 dollars US. If you know of a cheaper shipper let know and I'll check it out here.

Mike

·
Registered
43 Posts
I sent you a message last week
That I suggested you find a good machinist down there to fabricate one as Fed Ex is so expensive, its embarrassing. The part and box weigh 4.00 pounds and with Aussie tariffs etc, they quoted me 240 dollars US. If you know of a cheaper shipper let know and I'll check it out here.

Mike
Cheers Mike,

Thanks for looking into it for me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts