Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Need for more speed
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted Eagle HD Pingel lower frame mount and shift lever extension. I realize that there is a slim to zero chance that anyone has one of these laying round looking for a home. I figured I would through this request out there before I start trying to fabricate my own.

Attachments

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
Wanted Eagle HD Pingel lower frame mount and shift lever extension. I realize that there is a slim to zero chance that anyone has one of these laying round looking for a home. I figured I would through this request out there before I start trying to fabricate my own.
Where did you get that pictures ?:D

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
I've got one somewhere. If you're not in a rush I'll try and find it.

I had one made by Larry and by the time I got around to using it I had put a Rick's tank on my Bagger and decided to mount the Pingel unit in the standard position.

·
Need for more speed
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got one somewhere. If you're not in a rush I'll try and find it.

I had one made by Larry and by the time I got around to using it I had put a Rick's tank on my Bagger and decided to mount the Pingel unit in the standard position.
Oh yes not a problem and thank you.......:notworth:

·
Need for more speed
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where did you get that pictures ?:D
Gee I don't know, I must have stumbled across it somewhere why do you recognize the bike it is attached too? It was the best picture I could find that showed what I was looking for. I contacted Larry over at Eagle HD and he advised me that they had not produced that mount for some time now. I am sure you can imagine how that made me feel....:(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts