Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Ive got a vrscaw (2007) would that be the correct one? Might sell it. Im planning on racing my bike and i know i dont need 5 gallons
Won't fit. Only 5 Gallon tanks that fit earlier models are the aftermarket ones such as "Ricks" or "Unlimited Engineering". HD changed the frame to enable the increase in tank size on the later models.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chances of finding S/H one very slim. If you really want one Unlimited Engineering still have a few left from their last run. I believe once they have gone that is it, end of production.
I found one new partial kit but by the time I paid shipping and fabbed or bought the missing pieces it didn't work financially. I went ahead and ordered a new UE tank and it's in the garage.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I found one new partial kit but by the time I paid shipping and fabbed or bought the missing pieces it didn't work financially. I went ahead and ordered a new UE tank and it's in the garage.
Yea thats the problem, people want so much for them if they ever come up, just not viable. The last S/H Ricks tank I saw for sale sold for 600€!!!
Glad you got sorted.

·
"Vrod King"
932 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.