Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you come across an AW with ABS at your local dealers post it up or PM me.

I'm in the market for a Pewter Pearl '08 AW with ABS and security and they are in limited supply. Dealers can search Harley Net for nationwide stock but that doesn't show bikes in transit or bikes on dealer floors under demo service.

Color options, in order of preference:

Pewter Pearl
Black Pearl
Vivid Black
Dark Blue Pearl

ABS is a requirement.......

Thanks.

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Mark, I think there might be one in my dealership. I have to go there on Monday, so I'll double check for you. I'll let you know.

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
NightMare said:
Mark, I think there might be one in my dealership. I have to go there on Monday, so I'll double check for you. I'll let you know.
If it had ABS I would be :eek:

We have been looking since they came out.. nada.. zilch.. NOTHING! We can't even special order one right now because the v-rods allocated far enough out were cancelled by Harley for some odd reason (something to do with stock glut or something) and can't see into January yet.. Pretty lame..

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
VRod RS said:
If it had ABS I would be :eek:

We have been looking since they came out.. nada.. zilch.. NOTHING! We can't even special order one right now because the v-rods allocated far enough out were cancelled by Harley for some odd reason (something to do with stock glut or something) and can't see into January yet.. Pretty lame..
What's even lamer is most of the ones hitting the local dealers floors are designated demos so they can't sell them for 120 days. I think the MoCo is trying to prop up the price by limiting supply. :banghead:

From what I saw at a couple dealers they have 2 or 3 VRSC's tops through the end of the quarter and at least one of them are Demo's. I'm wondering where the October and November production is going? Perhaps all overseas.

Adamec in Jacksonville is getting an anniversary edition with ABS later this week but I don't like the color and why should I pay a premium for a color combo I don't like. Looks like I may have to wait until after the new year. It's not like I'm suffering riding my '03 ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts