Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
George
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Thank you sir. I'll pass.
Make an offer by PM.... the 1/2 MSRP starting price is to keep within forum rules. BTW, the part number above is for the entire fuel ass’y as well as the flange itself. If you only want a specific part number, let me know what it is.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hey George,forgot to ask you if you checked on weather you have right side radiator opening chrome trim left ? Please let me know. Thanks--------Ken

·
George
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
I’ll check tomorrow Ken... I may have them.

·
George
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Ken I have both sides... both have “tits” broken, 1 flat, one round. $20 shipped for both

·
George
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
Engine

Engine is out and ready to go....

What you see is what you get.... $2500 + Shipping from 34275 (225# with crate) Has to go truck freight. Price includes crating.

I have TB, & stacks available but not included. No engine wire harness (rats ate it). There are ~3000 miles on the engine and was running fine when the bike went down. I was unable to start it because of the wiring harness issue. There is some water spotting on the mill finish aluminum parts, but where I tried, they buffed out ok.

Going on eBay first of next week if no takers here.

Attachments

·
George
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
PM answered.... Above items are sold

·
Premium Member
11,257 Posts
capngeo got married several years back. Haven't heard from since.

·
George
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
capngeo got married several years back. Haven't heard from since.
Funny how that sheit happens!
Actually the marriage wasn't the problem, it was the business I opened after "retiring"...... I'm working 60+ hrs a week

·
George
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
FWIW, I still have some of the parts... the engine is still here which I really wouldn't mind unloading... there are two more rubbermaid totes full of crap.

If I don't answer here, try my email at capngeo(at)Gmail

·
Registered
444 Posts
FWIW, I still have some of the parts... the engine is still here which I really wouldn't mind unloading... there are two more rubbermaid totes full of crap.

If I don't answer here, try my email at capngeo(at)Gmail
Radiator parts?
For 05A

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

141 - 157 of 157 Posts