Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we just finished the Fat Boy build.
This is a brand new 45Deg bolt on rake kit that streches the bike by 9-1/2" and maintains close to the stock trail #s so it handles real Sweet!
It also has a 300 Metz with the Weld Wheels, the KewlMetal Bleed Feed air ride and a Baker 6 speed right side drive on the rear
It's a bolt on kit that lets you use the stock forks and it takes about 8 to 10 hrs to install.
You can use the stock bars but we went with the Carlini Beach bars that come on the Screaming Eagle Special edition Fat Boy.

Big Joe.
www.kewlmetal.com

·
Registered
288 Posts
Awesome

Big Joe said:
Well we just finished the Fat Boy build.
This is a brand new 45Deg bolt on rake kit that streches the bike by 9-1/2" and maintains close to the stock trail #s so it handles real Sweet!
It also has a 300 Metz with the Weld Wheels, the KewlMetal Bleed Feed air ride and a Baker 6 speed right side drive on the rear
It's a bolt on kit that lets you use the stock forks and it takes about 8 to 10 hrs to install.
You can use the stock bars but we went with the Carlini Beach bars that come on the Screaming Eagle Special edition Fat Boy.

Big Joe.
www.kewlmetal.com
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
nice bike, but you might get some :stac: from some of these guys, considering you are in a Vrod forum :stilpoke:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
lakedrunk said:
nice bike, but you might get some :stac: from some of these guys, considering you are in a Vrod forum :stilpoke:
i'll start the :stac: :stac: slinging...looks fast :stilpoke: :angeldev:

the bike does look cool, not my taste but overall the theme is well executed and well done... :thumb:

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
That is bad ass. I have already showed 2 guy's here at work with airheads.

ok I found it. It is nice but $$$$$ 2499.95 Shit you could buy a chopper frame.
Like paying 5g's for a turbo. LOL sorry turbo guy's could not resist.

·
Registered
258 Posts
lakedrunk said:

Yea what's with you airheads??? Can't you just leave us alone!!!!!:D
BTW nice bike!!

·
Premium Member
Pan American Son of VROD :-)
1,089 Posts
It just doesn't look right...no radiator.

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
Sweet!

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome, Nice Bike!!

·
speeding safely
499 Posts
I just don't understand where you put the gas, if that's an oil tank under the seat where the fuel belongs.

sweet ride!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts