Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
09 vrscf
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it worth keeping the factory exhaust around or should I just free up some space in the garage and sell it? What is it really worth have not been able to find on Ebay as of yet?

·
Registered
569 Posts
It's worth what you'll take for them! I also have a set taking up space in my garage.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
In PA & KY where the LEOs don't care about noise levels and the EPA doesn't care about air quality, I really don't see the value in keeping them around. Only reason I would consider keeping would be in the event you decide to sell the bike or trade it in, you can return it to stock and sell off the aftermarket goodies.

·
Non-stop-rider
889 Posts
I agree with these guys. Hold on to them. Not many people are looking to buy stock exhaust. Plus, as much as I love my Vmodded exhaust, I still throw on my stocks from time to time for long trips. I'm thankful I kept them.

·
Powdercoat Maniac
1,018 Posts
i might need one in few weeks kept them:D
getting an F with exaust made by v-mod 50/50 baffle , did not hear it yet might want to go back to stock with holes
forget about it i choose a bike with stock pipe

·
Registered
329 Posts
Dino (or anyone else) PM me with a price if you want to sell the stock ones. I need to keep a set stock and have mod ones to play with. Delaware is hard on the noise.

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
Tuck them in a corner somewhere, you never know when you will be FORCED to go back to stock. Hate the exhaust that came one my bike but still have it, just in case.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts