Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered Boozer
1,529 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
It is basicly just a turbocharged Busa with a custom frame and body.... I found the website here and they do replace a lot of the internals with better stuff but at the end of the day you can make your own "ghetto" version for less then they are gonna be asking for that...

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
if it is just a re-built busa motor hung in a different frame witha big ass turbo and an even bigger ass price tag they can keep it.... why not tubo your own busa and save yourself a boatload of cash?

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Making an already unattractive bike look even worse.

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Hyabusas aren't exactly beauty queens to begin with. I have never liked them.

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
if it is just a re-built busa motor hung in a different frame witha big ass turbo and an even bigger ass price tag they can keep it.... why not tubo your own busa and save yourself a boatload of cash?
Yea,and do it like it's done here,over in the hood where the boys are showin between 4 and 700 horse power,and won't crank one up at the meeting spot until 40 grand is in the holders palm.

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
You can get away with being ugly if you're that fast. Damn!

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
A friend used to build turbo Busa's with 300+ HP and other goodies and sold them for between $25K and $30K. His cost was about half that.

·
"Vrod King"
910 Posts
errrr, No thanks. I'll spent my money on some else.

·
Registered USDA
4,229 Posts
It looks like a catfish from the front. As for Busas and most sport bike designs today they look to Matrix.

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
Goodwood....that a "Jane Bond guy" name?

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Guess I don't understand what distinguishes a "production motorcycle" ... seems like the Y2K (320 HP jet turbine) is more powerful and faster. But if some dope wants to cough up 130k (dollars, Euro, quatloos, it doesn't matter) to buy this thing, my hat's off to the con artist who managed to sell it. God bless him if he manages to find 52 suckers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts