Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Shelby Stanga Rocks
8,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone upgraded to Works. I am looking at upgrading to the Works black trackers and the front springs or maybe going with the Race tech Gold Valves. It is a 07 DX but any input would be nice
Thanks yall

Nothing from Bilstien?

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
I had Works black street trackers before my air ride and loved them. You cant beat Works customer service either.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have the Works black trackers and love them on my DX,i had them made to match my weight and put Belray 15 weight oil in the front forks,no spring change,i only weigh 148 lbs,the bike handles like a dream compared to stock,the guy i spoke to at works was very helpful and knowedgeable about their products,i oredered the 12 inch versions,couple of weeks to build them and get them to my door,next up sh*# canning the stock Dunlops

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
I am running 12 inch Works Street Trackers with standard length Progressive Springs and SE Fork Oil -- I definately recommend the Works shocks and the Progressive Springs/SE oil on the front -- love 'em -- great upgrades.

·
Shelby Stanga Rocks
8,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am going to upgrade this winter. I wish that HD put a better suspention on thses things from the factory. How can you have a sport crusier with air head ride quailty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts