Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Women's H-D Leather Jacket

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  jcolodny 
#1 ·
Looking for a size medium Women's Harley Leather Jacket, new or new-ish, something nice. If you bought one for your wife and she ran off with your best friend and now you're pawning off her stuff, let me know. If you bought one for your wife and she fell off of the back of your bike at speed while wearing the jacket, sorry but not interested.

#6 ·
Unfortunately, they only have men's size small and large remaining. So, back to the drawing board - anyone let me know if they have a Women's size medium leather Harley jacket for sale.

#7 ·
Just got my HD apparel catalog. The tan leather ladies harley jacket on the cover is incredible. I saw one in person in a shop in the carolinas. $450, but real nice.

#8 ·
Hot Rod said:
Unfortunately, they only have men's size small and large remaining. So, back to the drawing board - anyone let me know if they have a Women's size medium leather Harley jacket for sale.
For $99.00 I wonder if a mans small would't be about the same as a womens medium? These are very nice coats, and they do have zippered cooling vents.

#9 ·
My gal has a big chest and a small waist. She's tried a men's size small HD jacket in the past, and it didn't fit her. $99 is a steal though, wish I could stuff myself into a large - but realistically I'd be busting out of the seams.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.