Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
caught a little wind of the back of some vehicles on the interstate the other day. Started to wobble some backed off the throttle and it went away. Anyone experienced anything like this on the vrod?
Any thing I should look at to correct the problem if it happens again?

·
Registered
156 Posts
mn03vrod said:
caught a little wind of the back of some vehicles on the interstate the other day. Started to wobble some backed off the throttle and it went away. Anyone experienced anything like this on the vrod?
Any thing I should look at to correct the problem if it happens again?
if you get to close to trucks or any vehicle you will experiance a wobble effect and its not a v-rod specific thing it has to do with air flow over the vehical infront of u. I get this not only on my bike but in cars especialy when behind trucks. then there is the wind woble thing that people blame on solid wheels thats a wind sheering effect. I personaly dont consider either issue to be unsafe or any different from other vehicles Ive driven.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
back when I changed tires I got a wobble at high speeds and it turned out to be wrong tire pressure. Of course it still wobbles if behing a big truck or something but it's not bad.

·
Thread Killer
4,567 Posts
:notworth:
Cheatin said:
"Vrods wobble but they won't fall down".
:laugh: :rofl2: :spit:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts