Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Which day is best for you?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Scott
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those wanting to get together in Milwaukee and make a V-ROD entrance into Racine for the state HOG Rally please post your interest here.

I'm talking with a dealer in Milwaukee to use his place for as a rally point to start the run down to Racine.

Would like to know how many bikes he should expect.

2007 H.O.G. Rally: http://www.wistatehogrally.com/index.html

Aug 16-19th.

Let me know what day is good for you. Thurs. 8/16, Fri, or Sat.

:moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped:
:moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped:

·
Premium Member
13,005 Posts
Damn, I forgot to pre-register... :banghead:

Whenever whoever wants to go on any day, I'm down with it. I definitely will have to hit there on the 16th to register for the weekend. I'm sure I'll be there all 3 days.

·
Premium Member
13,005 Posts
Thursday is best for me. I need to register.

·
Scott
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm going to have to register too. With 4 responses so far it I think it's better we get together down there instead.

What do you guys think?

·
Greg
604 Posts
Embarrassed to say that I forgot to pre-register too (especially given that Racine Harley is my dealer)! It's a bit doubtful I'll be able to get time off of work on Thursday or Friday, but I look forward to seeing other V-riders at the rally.

Don't know if I'm breaking any rules here (if so the moderator can erase my post), but here is a shameless plug -- my cousin owns a bar on Main Street called Ricky's Place. It's just a no frills, fun bar! Perhaps at some point we can meet up there -- a string of V-Rods parked out front would make a great pic! http://www.myspace.com/rickysracine

·
Scott
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wi.st.rod said:
Embarrassed to say that I forgot to pre-register too (especially given that Racine Harley is my dealer)! It's a bit doubtful I'll be able to get time off of work on Thursday or Friday, but I look forward to seeing other V-riders at the rally.

Don't know if I'm breaking any rules here (if so the moderator can erase my post), but here is a shameless plug -- my cousin owns a bar on Main Street called Ricky's Place. It's just a no frills, fun bar! Perhaps at some point we can meet up there -- a string of V-Rods parked out front would make a great pic! http://www.myspace.com/rickysracine

I've been there! It's a great place!

·
Premium Member
13,005 Posts
Is anyone still planning on getting together to ride down? I can get off work any time Thursday afternoon. We could meet at Ricky's, that would be cool too. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
13,005 Posts
I just checked the website. There is no registration on Thursday, there is a party at Racine H-D Thursday night from 6 pm - 9 pm with free food, beverages, and music.

We could meet up there too.

Thoughts?

I guess I'll ride down first thing Friday morning to register.

·
Scott
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We can meet up at House of Harley on Layton Av at 5:30 pm and all ride down to the party together if you guys want.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
13,005 Posts
devlpr said:
We can meet up at House of Harley on Layton Av at 5:30 pm and all ride down to the party together if you guys want.

Thoughts?
I don't have a problem with that.

·
Greg
604 Posts
I plan on being at the dealer party -- look forward to meeting you guys there.

·
Scott
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'll be at House of Harley Davidson today, Thursday, between 5:30 - 6 pm for a ride down to Racine HD for their party. To all...come and join me!

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
devlpr said:
I'll be at House of Harley Davidson today, Thursday, between 5:30 - 6 pm for a ride down to Racine HD for their party. To all...come and join me!
I'll stop down and say hi, but I cant do the ride.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts