Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Which day is best for you?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Scott
Joined
·
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those wanting to get together in Milwaukee and make a V-ROD entrance into Racine for the state HOG Rally please post your interest here.

I'm talking with a dealer in Milwaukee to use his place for as a rally point to start the run down to Racine.

Would like to know how many bikes he should expect.

2007 H.O.G. Rally: http://www.wistatehogrally.com/index.html

Aug 16-19th.

Let me know what day is good for you. Thurs. 8/16, Fri, or Sat.

:moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped:
:moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped:

.
 

·
Insane inda membrane
Joined
·
13,005 Posts
Damn, I forgot to pre-register... :banghead:

Whenever whoever wants to go on any day, I'm down with it. I definitely will have to hit there on the 16th to register for the weekend. I'm sure I'll be there all 3 days.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
546 Posts
Friday is best for me, but any of them are okay. Should be great fun. The ladies will love us, we run cooler, n' last longer.....
 

·
Empty pockets club
Joined
·
120 Posts
Thursday is best for me. The wife will want the bagger for Friday and Saturday.
 

·
Insane inda membrane
Joined
·
13,005 Posts
Thursday is best for me. I need to register.
 

·
Scott
Joined
·
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going to have to register too. With 4 responses so far it I think it's better we get together down there instead.

What do you guys think?

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
557 Posts
I am interested in getting together and riding down. If going down on Thurs. or Friday, what time? During work hours? Would have to get time off of work if during the day.
 

·
Greg
Joined
·
604 Posts
Embarrassed to say that I forgot to pre-register too (especially given that Racine Harley is my dealer)! It's a bit doubtful I'll be able to get time off of work on Thursday or Friday, but I look forward to seeing other V-riders at the rally.

Don't know if I'm breaking any rules here (if so the moderator can erase my post), but here is a shameless plug -- my cousin owns a bar on Main Street called Ricky's Place. It's just a no frills, fun bar! Perhaps at some point we can meet up there -- a string of V-Rods parked out front would make a great pic! http://www.myspace.com/rickysracine
 

·
Scott
Joined
·
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wi.st.rod said:
Embarrassed to say that I forgot to pre-register too (especially given that Racine Harley is my dealer)! It's a bit doubtful I'll be able to get time off of work on Thursday or Friday, but I look forward to seeing other V-riders at the rally.

Don't know if I'm breaking any rules here (if so the moderator can erase my post), but here is a shameless plug -- my cousin owns a bar on Main Street called Ricky's Place. It's just a no frills, fun bar! Perhaps at some point we can meet up there -- a string of V-Rods parked out front would make a great pic! http://www.myspace.com/rickysracine

I've been there! It's a great place!

.
 

·
Insane inda membrane
Joined
·
13,005 Posts
Is anyone still planning on getting together to ride down? I can get off work any time Thursday afternoon. We could meet at Ricky's, that would be cool too. Let me know.
 

·
Insane inda membrane
Joined
·
13,005 Posts
I just checked the website. There is no registration on Thursday, there is a party at Racine H-D Thursday night from 6 pm - 9 pm with free food, beverages, and music.

We could meet up there too.

Thoughts?

I guess I'll ride down first thing Friday morning to register.
 

·
Scott
Joined
·
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We can meet up at House of Harley on Layton Av at 5:30 pm and all ride down to the party together if you guys want.

Thoughts?
 

·
Insane inda membrane
Joined
·
13,005 Posts
devlpr said:
We can meet up at House of Harley on Layton Av at 5:30 pm and all ride down to the party together if you guys want.

Thoughts?
I don't have a problem with that.
 

·
Greg
Joined
·
604 Posts
I plan on being at the dealer party -- look forward to meeting you guys there.
 

·
beer me
Joined
·
240 Posts
Register

I saw on the WI Hog site registration online is avialable on Fri 17th, when is everyone leaving & from where?
 

·
Scott
Joined
·
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll be at House of Harley Davidson today, Thursday, between 5:30 - 6 pm for a ride down to Racine HD for their party. To all...come and join me!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,735 Posts
devlpr said:
I'll be at House of Harley Davidson today, Thursday, between 5:30 - 6 pm for a ride down to Racine HD for their party. To all...come and join me!
I'll stop down and say hi, but I cant do the ride.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top