Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
backcracker
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, wired up the t bars and I have a little wiring problem. Kind of amusing if I hadn't spent so much time on the bars. Does anyone know the schematic of the pins for the controls? Right now my left turn signal is turning on the high beams and the high beams shut off the left blinker which turns on the second I turn the bike on. My right side turn signal does nothing right now. So much for saving money on labor!! :rofl: :rofl: :ithappen:

·
backcracker
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chris, but I need to know which pins run what. I had to extend the wires for the t bars and it was a little tricky getting them through. So how I marked the wires got a little smeared. I thought I had it but obviously not. Now the wires may be mixed up. I think I can just pull the pins and put them in the right spot if I know which ones run what. Thanks again though, I really appreciate it.

Dan

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Dan not sure how much you want but this is the basice wiring.

Attachments

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Dan I have all the wiring break downs on the bike but they seem to be split only showing parts in each section. I'm still looking for a complete harness view.

Max

·
backcracker
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Max I really appreciate it. I think I will ned up taking it to the shop. Hate to really screw up the electricals.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts