Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frank C. Longview, TX. 2006 VRSCD
It was a Big one and LOts of great bikes.

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,386 Posts
Congrats Frank - that was a tough group to pick a winner from :notworth: Well deserving !!!

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Very deserving!! Congrats Frank!

·
Premium Member
5,719 Posts
Congratulations Frank :notworth: I wish I could afford this bike so I could add it to my stable :broke:

·
Frank
4,317 Posts
Thanks everyone!

I must admit, I was not sure how the voting would turn out when I saw the competition and witnessed 3 or 4 bikes jump out to early leads ahead of mine.

I can't say it enough, there were sure some works of art in this class and I am honored to have built the one that will go on to represent the Customs in the upcoming Bike of the Year poll.

I now know that Calendars will be the #1 item for those folks on my Christmas shopping list this year!

BTW, I am leaning towards the picture with the brick monuments in the background as the one to use on the calendar.

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Congrats Frank :notworth:

And I agree with your choice for the calendar.

·
Fah q 2
2,690 Posts
very well done, just dont enter your bike next year too.
your work is very hard to beat

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
congrats frank, and to everyone else in the field too. They were all great looking & well built bikes in there!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Congrats Frank. Very well deserved, I might add...

·
Registered USDA
4,229 Posts
Congrats! Some really great looking bikes this month.

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Wow! Some crazy bikes this month but frank's was the best looking of them all! No surprise at all if his is the bike of the year, congrats!

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Congrats Frank!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts