Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Flamed Rod
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
windvest purchase GROUP BUY FREE SHIPPING

Ok got a call from Don at D&M and he said at up 5 shields we can get a price of 280.00 shipped. 10 or more 275.00 shipped. Please let me know who would all want one. This list from windvest at $319.00. I will be moving this to the group buy section.

Thanks again.

http://www.dmbikeaccessories.com/windvest.html

Please let me know if you would like to purchase and then I will let you all know when we can place our order.

·
StillBill
49 Posts
Oh yes. Count me in. Let me know the details. How and who to pay or if we place our own order and mention the forum. Just give me the details.
Thanks for all the effort.
Bill

·
Rocky Mountain VRodr
524 Posts
I'm in. Can't wait to feel the difference!

KARAF

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
i'm in... check, paypal, or what?

Greg

·
Registered
439 Posts
This is driving me crazy. I have a super sport that I modified and it works OK. But I want the WINDVEST. I have spent so much $ this month in Daytona but I need it. Will wait until last minute as I keep checking up on this thread. :banghead:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Got the H-D Super Sport with the bike, mounted it upside down. Cleaned all the bugs off it. Still get wind in my face.
Spending money like there's no tomorrow. Just the hotel bill in Daytona was a choker, second only to the T-shirt bill.
I'm in, though.
Sure hope it works.
Put it together and advise how to pay for it.

·
Flamed Rod
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok that is 6 maybe 7. need at least 4 more. Once we reach 10 I will call them and find out what we need to do for the payment, I'm sure they take credit card and maybe even paypal. I will find out.

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
paypal seems likely since their site has a 'pay by email' link....

·
Premium Member
2,929 Posts
I'm interested, How about a discount code and we can each order and ship seperatly since he'll have to ship seperately anyway?

·
Rocky Mountain VRodr
524 Posts
Darrin, did anyone notify you of a buy outside of this thread? If I count right, we're at 9 here, we only need one more to get the 10 person discount. Kewl!

I need all the help I can get :broke:

·
Flamed Rod
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Karaf, no one has pm me outside this thread

Z16, once we get 10 I am going to let Don know that we will have 10 people call him and it should be set. call, e-mail what ever is easier. they will ship each one to each person.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm interested but....

how is it mounted? Will it fit on a Vrod with a Headwind headlight? Thanks, fredfryguy :vrod:

·
Flamed Rod
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
not sure. I think it bolts on the two headlight bolts on the top triple tree...

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
I'm confused it list for 287.00 on the web site and if you spend over 100.00 you get free shipping only saving 12.00 is that right.

·
Flamed Rod
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes but that is 12 bucks you don't have to spend

·
Rocky Mountain VRodr
524 Posts
runit1971 said:
I'm confused it list for 287.00 on the web site and if you spend over 100.00 you get free shipping only saving 12.00 is that right.
Dang. In my excitement I only looked at the $320 list from Windvest. :banghead: You make a good point. Darrin, think we can squeeze a couple extra nickles outta this guy?

·
Flamed Rod
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That is the best I could do. If anyone else would like to call and try that would be wonderful. His number is 1-877-DM- BIKES or 1-877-362-4537. Please let me know. You might want to let him know that we do have 10 people that do want these. just a thought.

Darrin.

·
Rocky Mountain VRodr
524 Posts
crvte84 said:
That is the best I could do. If anyone else would like to call and try that would be wonderful.
I just called, please, no one else call to renegotiate!!!

Don is apparently thin on margin here, but was willing to come down another $5 for us to $270. This is $17 below his normal (already discounted) price, with the free shipping he normally throws in as well. True, it's not like we can buy some Corbin seats with the savings, but it is better than a kick in the pants.

Don's hours are Monday-Friday, 10-6 Eastern time. He says that he would prefer if we all call individually this week, and give him our addresses and Visa numbers. (He is working on an e-commerce website, but it's not up yet.) Please note that this is the CLEAR Windvest for the V-Rod!

I'd like to thank Darrin for taking the initiative on this, and finding this vendor.

PLEASE post your thoughts on your Windvest after you have tried it out!!!

Regards,

KARAF

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
I just ordered mine. Don is a great guy to deal with..

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.