Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a "As New" 14" Windvest for sale. It is the clear model that fits VRSCA and VRSCB I received it and put it on the bike, then decided to do something else. It is in the original box with all hardware for installation. $ 225 shipped.

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
I'll go ahead and say it for you......

:worthless

·
2008 Anv.
242 Posts
Photos

Well, I dont. Is it another term for a windshield, because there are a ton of different windshields out there.

Besides, its forum rules.
Also lets the purchaser know you actually have the item. An actual photo not a vender photo.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, I don't have a digital camera or phone camera and don't know how to attach if I did. There have been dozens of threads on this windshield and I thought everyone knew about them. Windvest is a brand of windshield and they have one to fit our Vrods. The 14" is the smallest and mine is clear. They are pretty expensive because of the heavy duty material they are made of and the chrome hardware. This windshield retailed for about $375 when I bought it a couple of years ago. I am not a vendor and have sold several things in the past on the forum. If you need to see a picture, try www.WindVest.com. If you have further questions, let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts