Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Windvest 18" Clear

I am selling a Windvest 18" clear windshield that is designed to fit the V-Rod headlight bracket. It is on and off with only 2 alan bolts. Takes no more than 2 min.

I just can not ride with a windshield as I also can not ride with a full face. If I had to, I would not ride. I would get a convertable sports car.

It is in excellant condition and is yours for $300. incl. shipped to the 48 states. If you are going to pay with PayPal add 3%. ($330.)

I will try to post a couple of pics later. I am rather picky so when I say that it is in excellant condition, it is!

·
V-Dan
240 Posts
Is this the same as the Windvest that fits all the VRSC models except the D? I was under the impression that there was only 1 Windvest for the V-Rods and it fits them all except the D but including the SE and SE2.

Thanks!

Dan

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
deedward said:
Is this the same as the Windvest that fits all the VRSC models except the D? I was under the impression that there was only 1 Windvest for the V-Rods and it fits them all except the D but including the SE and SE2.

Thanks!

Dan
Yes it is. I only have a VRSCSE and that is why I listed it that way. But yes it fits the others as well utilizing the two bolts at the top of the headlight cover.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts