Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of buying a windshield, like the looks of the harley sport but dont know about some of the other manufactures out there, or how good the sport really does due its size, any info, thanks,
Shelton

·
Craig Fehr
2,506 Posts
Hey Sheldon, do a search on windshields and you will find A LOT of info on them.

Personally, I have the sport and like it. It's not too big so it looks okay on the bike but yet it's big enough to help take the wind off your chest. I've tried the super sport but like the sport better.

Also, from what I've seen, the windvest appears to be a popular choice. Again, if you do a search you'll find lots of info.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I will have a sport windshield coming up FS

I have a windvest shield coming and will sell my HD Super Sport #57135-04. Let me know if interested. fred :laugh: :ride:

shelton said:
Thinking of buying a windshield, like the looks of the harley sport but dont know about some of the other manufactures out there, or how good the sport really does due its size, any info, thanks,
Shelton

·
Biker Pilot
1,104 Posts
I like the Sport a lot and I think it looks a lot better than the Windvest....But, lots of folks do like the Windvest!...personal taste! - both appear to work well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts