Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me anything about this particular windshield please? Possible model number so I can check fitment and where to get one. Thank you for the help. Much appreciated
98A6C7D8-1DA8-45E5-9041-6EA0598E0E96.png

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello to you in Knutty Sweden!
that could have been an easy answer but look again my friend at the hardware difference and most importantly the three points of contact on this unit compared to four on the eBay model. This is a HD product as seen by the logo to the left of the bottom bracket. I’ll keep looking too. Thanks 🙏

·
VRSC est -03
2,588 Posts
Nope, not my ride.
Couldn`t afford the windshield back in time when I got my first V. Still had to pay 30k$ including stage1, SE mufflers & 100th anniversary kit.

The woman in bank: " You shure you wanna do it"?
"Yes, thanks, where to sign"?

Well, live and learn... 💸

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The wisdom obtained from bad decisions is priceless.
I bought my first V (also first bike) almost a year ago now from peer pressure from friends and brother who all ride. So, I decided to jump in but go in cheap in case motorcycles weren’t my thing and if I wrecked it wouldn’t be a catastrophic loss. Got this for $3700 With 13k miles. Runs like a champ. Photos are the day of purchase.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
....well, as I’m finding out, the 3700 was just the price of admission. This is one pricey SOB!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So far...also installed a PowrPro Black tuner, I have the matching reactor 240 rear conversion but actually prefer this setup and waiting in the mail for the wind deflector and 100 year anniversary derby cover. When does it stop???

Attachments

·
"Vrod King"
857 Posts
:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO: Too answer your question "When does it stop???", It doesn't. You're just starting out. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There is only one man known to have come out the other end with all his senses intact and he will be known around the world as ”VROD King”!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts