Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Steve
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my custom seat done and now I can let go of my Willie G. Was the best seat while I had it. Only reason I switched was due to my custom rear fender. PM me with any questions. If sending paypal please make sure it's linked to bank account because I will not upgrade my paypal to accept credit card payments. I can provide either paypal address or home address for money orders. US shipping only. Thanks again!

Attachments

·
Steve
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will not fit 07 from my understanding due to the wider rear fender. Also, I am looking for US customers as I do not want to pay additional shipping charges outside of the US. Thanks.

·
Registered
298 Posts
PHATVROD said:
Will not fit 07 from my understanding due to the wider rear fender. Also, I am looking for US customers as I do not want to pay additional shipping charges outside of the US. Thanks.

Shipping to myvrodrocks is no different than mailing a package to NEW YORK CITY with one small exception and that is a customs form that the US Postal Service requires.

·
Registered
298 Posts
PHATVROD said:
I would think the shipping would be more, correct?
Not even by a penny... You would be mailing it to a huge military post office center that is in New York or possibly across the river in New Jersey and they would take it from the US postal service and deliver it to him in Germany. You could even send him a letter with a first class stamp. My zip code is 09709, you can probably use it online with the US postal service to get a cost estimate.

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
I sent another PM....thanks Matt for looking out for me. I lost a sale before because the seller was unaware of the APO and sold to the next person before I could explain.

Thank God that we have APO priveleges over here. I would go nuts without it. That and the VAT form :)

·
Banned
405 Posts
Cost me $8 to send a package to one of our finest in Germany.

Thanks for your service

·
Steve
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sent PM to myvrodrocks to see if still interested. Sorry for the confusion. Yes I am previous military as well and thanks for your service! I provided paypal information and will ship out asap if you accept. Thanks again.

·
Registered
298 Posts
myvrodrocks said:
I sent another PM....thanks Matt for looking out for me. I lost a sale before because the seller was unaware of the APO and sold to the next person before I could explain.

Thank God that we have APO priveleges over here. I would go nuts without it. That and the VAT form :)
Your welcome. I saw that you had logged off and it was almost midnight so I thought that I would just explain about the shipping. Happy that I could cover your back.

VR/Matt

·
l337ub3rn00b
227 Posts
Yah, military bases outside the US is still considered part of the US when it comes to postal service.

·
Steve
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sold to myvrodrocks. Thanks everyone for your interest. I still have a stock "A" seat if anyone is interested $70 plus shipping.

·
Registered
298 Posts
PHATVROD said:
Sold to myvrodrocks. Thanks everyone for your interest. I still have a stock "A" seat if anyone is interested $70 plus shipping.
I'm thinking about modifying a stock seat with temper foam and a little heat but would like to have a spare stock seat because it might take more than one try.
So what year/model is the seat from?
Thanks
Matt

1 - 18 of 18 Posts