Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Willie G seat for 02-06 bikes. Basically brand new - I used it for about 100 miles. I like it a lot, but my other seat is more comfortable.

$275 shipped to the US. Let me know, thanks, Ian

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Good luck with your sale. I think that is the best looking seat ever for our V's. Had 1 when I had my narrow framed V's.

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
sweet looking seat

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
would you be interested in a trade for a corbin seat? I am looking to try another seat out...

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
I have a Willie G seat on my bike and love it. WAY more comfy than stock seat. I had a sundowner before the Willie and I actually like the Willie better as its not as wide as the couch(Sundowner).
It sets lower than stock yet has better cushion IMO, The raised portions take pressure off the azz as well.

willieG.jpg

·
Vic Jacoby
1,458 Posts
Wish they had 'em for the 240 setup.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm very interested in buying this seat from you but I have a couple of questions. Will this fit with the fender baseplate and sissy bar with backrest? What is the lowest price you would sell this shipped?

Jaime

·
riders, mount up!
35 Posts
I'm very interested in buying this seat from you but I have a couple of questions. Will this fit with the fender baseplate and sissy bar with backrest? What is the lowest price you would sell this shipped?

Jaime
Yep, with no problem at all. The backrest pad will not match though. I have had a Willie-G on my bike with the base and low rest with pad for all most 11K now. Its a great seat.
FREE BUMP

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts

Jaime

Just as Wheelspin said, it will fit. I have a baseplate on my bike with the Willie G and when my daughter rides with me, I have to put the sissy bar and backrest on it. It is very functional, but doesn't match.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I sent you a couple of PMs but You havent responded, I want to buy this seat if you still have it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts