Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 07 AW with Powershots, SE A/C open air box and SERT. I am thinking of loading the Ace1130cc 2002-2004.mt6 map. Will this work? Do I load as is or do I have to copy and paste into the newer format that breaks the rpms down into 500 increments.

I currently had my bike tuned at the dealers and I was not too impressed with the dyno results and was thinking there is more to be had. So I have been searching this forum and have really had a hard time finding anything that looked good except the Ace file. Any thoughts.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
That dyno run looks pretty good - what is it about the tune you don't like??

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
The numbers look good, needs just a little work between 5-6k to be really nice.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Being new too this it just seemed that my numbers were a little low compared to what everyone else seems to be getting. Plus it has that dip between 4.5 and 5.5.

As far as riding it it feels fine so far. I will be leaving it in for a few hundred miles anyway to get a good feel. But I am looking for something that would give me good numbers at the drags.

Maybe I am making big deal of nothing and should just be happy but it's hard not to try to get the most I can out of it.

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
Send me a copy of your MAP. The VE tables on the MAP you want to load will not work too well with your set-up.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you. I sent it.

I have a tendency to want to over tweak always thinking I am missing something.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got it! thanks. I will keep you posted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts