17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fit an '03 A?
Thanks!

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is the tire size for the 07 CX: 120/70ZR-19 60W. It is the same as for the 08 AW. That leads me to think that either wheel won't fit :sad:???

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
josephthreedogs said:
Yes the wheel will fit, but the brake rotor is a different size. You may have to change the calipers also.

Thanks. Do you know why the 08 AW spoke wheel will not fit?

·
reservation dogs
1,993 Posts
Thanks. Do you know why the 08 AW spoke wheel will not fit?
I didn't know it wouldn't fit, I belive it is the same part# as the '07X. I'll look into it.

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All I can tell you is that I called the MoCo and spoke with a woman who spoke with other people who told her that it would not fit.
Thanks!

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Diamond Lil said:
All I can tell you is that I called the MoCo and spoke with a woman who spoke with other people who told her that it would not fit.
Thanks!

I believe the axel is different. The 08's have the ABS option wich I believe reads tire rotation fron the wheel bearings. That would make it different from previous years.

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Vrod-Mike said:
I believe the axel is different. The 08's have the ABS option wich I believe reads tire rotation fron the wheel bearings. That would make it different from previous years.

That is a good point. Thanks Mike!

·
Fear The Reaper
1,152 Posts
Does everyone like the spoke wheel on the 08's except for me. If your going to do spokes, do it to both wheels, not just the front. Can't stand it when you have two different types of wheels on the bike.:chair:

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Vrod-Mike said:
Just doing my best to pass the time.
How are the other pets? When my last one died the youngest went into deep depression. You may ask how I know. Well, starting the day after she would not eat, drink, void or move her bowel for almost a week. I hope yours are ok.

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Diamond Lil said:
How are the other pets? When my last one died the youngest went into deep depression. You may ask how I know. Well, starting the day after she would not eat, drink, void or move her bowel for almost a week. I hope yours are ok.

They seem okay. My dog is oblivious. All he wants to do is play. The other two cats seem a little out of sorts, but nothing that worries me. Thanks for asking.

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RAZ said:
Does everyone like the spoke wheel on the 08's except for me. If your going to do spokes, do it to both wheels, not just the front. Can't stand it when you have two different types of wheels on the bike.:chair:

Spoke wheels on the back of a motorcycle with hard HD saddle bags? Are you kidding?:bash: If that is what you want me to do, then you come and clean the back wheel. I like them clean. Especially spoke wheels. Too fancy to have any dirt on them. I will tend to the front.
Let me know. If you are willing:deal: , I will order two. :laugh:

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Vrod-Mike said:
They seem okay. My dog is oblivious. All he wants to do is play. The other two cats seem a little out of sorts, but nothing that worries me. Thanks for asking.
You are welcome. The oblivious baby is coping.:) Hopefully you help him out with those desires a bit. It will be good for both of you. He still :heart: you too.

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Diamond Lil said:
You are welcome. The oblivious baby is coping.:) Hopefully you help him out with those desires a bit. It will be good for both of you. He still :heart: you too.

Right now he's on my lap snoring loud enough for the neighbors to hear him. LOL I think he's coping just fine. :)

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Vrod-Mike said:
Right now he's on my lap snoring loud enough for the neighbors to hear him. LOL I think he's coping just fine. :)

They snore and we still love them!
My sister has a Cavalier who snores so loud it is not to be believed. One day while riding to work and speaking with her through my handsfree bluetooth headset I kept hearing this rumble like sound. I am now driving wondering what the heck is going on with a new car. It took quiet a while to get that the noise was the dog snoring coming in from her house through the phones.

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We've hijacked my own thread! :rofl:

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts