Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a forum member using the same name as I am.
I signed on in Sept. The other member signed on in Oct.
I am from San Jose, Ca. The other member is from Earth.
I have a V-Rod, They have a V-rod.
What to do? What to do?
Has this ever happend before? How does this kind of thing get resoleved or does it even matter?

I just know I'm going to take a ribbing on this one.

Bicep :eek:fftopic:

Attachments

·
Powdercoat Maniac
1,018 Posts
To many Bicep, erase them both, i don't like it it's french translation of Muscle.
If you where frenchman you would never call yourself bicep let me tell ya, sorry don't mean to be an Ass

·
The Real 13th Ghost
180 Posts
To many Bicep, erase them both, i don't like it it's french translation of Muscle.
If you where frenchman you would never call yourself bicep let me tell ya, sorry don't mean to be an Ass
Lol actually bicep is a muscle in your arm. Its a medical term, I believe latin.

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
when you created the account it shouldn't have allowed 2 accounts with the same user name. undoubtedly there utilizing capital letters different than you are.

·
Banned
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I bought the Muscle, I wanted to get a Personal Plate.
Muscle had been taken long ago. So I thought, I wanted a plate that stayed with the theme of the bike. It’s fast and powerful. If someone wants to show you how strong and powerful they are. They flex their Bicep muscles like a body builder. I run it by some friends and the guy who sold me the bike at the dealership. They liked it, So I got the plate and I thought I would go by Bicep on this forum. I didn’t mean to piss off the Canadians.

Guess Who,
Bicep

·
Banned
837 Posts
"I didn’t mean to piss off the Canadians."
We're not pissed off. But we do enjoy pissing off Kaybekkers cuz apparently a lot of them don't consider themselves being a part of Canada.
Now I'm gonna get mballard34 pissed off at me. It's just a little intercultural joking.

·
Powdercoat Maniac
1,018 Posts
sorry you got me wrong, you do not piss of french canadian it's just a funny word to say in french, when we speak in french we rarely use the word bicep for us it sound gayish lol
it's all fine it's a cool member name

My member name suck's when i choose mine i did not know a first i was going to be the first thing we see on post, i would change mine right away:banghead:

Mike

·
Powdercoat Maniac
1,018 Posts
"I didn’t mean to piss off the Canadians."
We're not pissed off. But we do enjoy pissing off Kaybekkers cuz apparently a lot of them don't consider themselves being a part of Canada.
Now I'm gonna get mballard34 pissed off at me. It's just a little intercultural joking.
i have very good sence of humour, i have english friend italian, greek, libanese, and more

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
. But we do enjoy pissing off Kaybekkers cuz apparently a lot of them don't consider themselves being a part of Canada.

Quebecois!!!:notworth:
Canadian Lite!:D

·
Powdercoat Maniac
1,018 Posts
I like Georges Rush St-Pierre

Bicep
me to

and saw him on this tv show ultimate fighter and some american dude said he said something silly and they :angeldev: at him. did not get the whole thing, but anyway he a pretty good fighter

so who gets to keep his bicep ?

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Good thing that HD didn't came up with another part of the body, like a nostril or shlong or something. Would you imagine V-rod Ball:) Even fannyer, is you see two of these at the traffic light.

·
Jeff
283 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts